There are times in life and certain circumstances when it becomes necessary to raise a chunk of capital. Capital raising mortgages are typically ways of re-mortgaging your house to free up funds from the equity for other purposes. The cash could be for improvements to your home, a holiday away with your family, a new car or simply toconsolidate outstanding debts.
We have access to lenders who will consider remortgages & secured loans for many different circumstances, and as we understand your own personal circumstances are unique to you & your family, we’ll present your application to the most appropriate lender who understands your reasons for wanting to raise capital against your property.
- Buying property – we may advise you that a buy-to-let mortgage may be more appropriate, complete our Factfind and let’s discuss it!
- Tuition fees
- Significant injection of cash into an existing business
- Improvements to your home
- Consolidation of credit card/loan commitments
- A sudden tax bill
- A luxurious motorhome
- Motor boats or yachts
- Motor racing cars & spares
…whatever you need the money for, we’ve seen it all before and will help you find a suitable lender